Providing Quality Metal Roofing Throughout Ohio andColorado
Dayton, Ohio and Colorado Springs metal roofs are highly resistant to damage from the elements and may frequently last 40 years or more. They are highly fire resistant and require little maintenance. Small damaged areas can be repaired with patches of similar metal.
The materials used in a metal roof may include copper, tin, steel, aluminum, lead or an alloy combination of one or more of these metals. The transformation of aluminum into visually effective cedar shakes, slate, and tiles, coupled with the facts that it does not rust, and actually reduces the sound of rain is quickly making it the number one choice in metal roofing. Leading the market are the simulated cedar shakes, which are, for all intent purposes, indistinguishable from actual cedar shakes. Aluminum and steel roofing material is usually coated with Kynar, a plastic coating, comes in a variety of colors that should suit every homeowner and with enhanced energy ratings.
At Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC we specialize in metal roofs for your home or business whether you are located in Colorado or Ohio. Contact us today for a free estimate and consultation for your residential or commercial metal roofing project.
Our Colorado Springs Metal Roofs Contractors Provide These Detailed Services
- Metal Roofing
- Metal Roofs
- Steel Roofs
- Metal Roof Coatings
- Commercial Roofing
- Residential Roofing
- Roofing Contractors
- Roof Repairs
- Metal Roof Installation
- Roofing Installation
- Metal Roof Repairs
Why Homeowners Should Hire Us for Their Metal Roofs
Tuff Roof's approach to customer service is to provide a cost-effective solution with a scheduled maintenance program that will greatly extend the life of your metal roofing system. Tuff Roof’s maintenance program involves a physical inspection of the existing roofing system to determine the condition. We map any weakness or failures within the roof system. With a "Tuff Roof" maintenance program, our technicians can assist you in protecting your roofing investment.
- Full time repair and maintenance crews for commercial repair work
- Complete re-roofing services for HOA's, Town home Associations, Apartment complexes and Commercial buildings
- A complete line of roof inspection and roof survey services
At Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC we also understand that when you have a problem with your home's roof, you want it fixed NOW. So, in order to excel in customer service and continue providing the quality results we're known for, Tuff Roof created the 48-Hour Pledge. Once our customers place a call and notify us of their roofing issue, our commitment is to be on-site to find and diagnose the problem AND correct the problem – either temporarily or permanently – in less than 48 hours. That’s our promise as your Dayton, Ohio and Colorado Springs roofing contractor!
Recent Articles about Metal Roofs
- MONUMENT WHY HAVE METAL ROOF COATINGS BECOME SO POPULAR - The fastest growing segment of the Monument roofing industry today is the sale and installation of metal roof coatings. The engineering of these acrylic polymers, which are sprayed onto roofs, are capturing the repair segment of the roofing market; they are beginning to corner the energy-efficiency retro-fit demand; and as word has spread owners are deciding ... [Read more]
- HIRING A DAYTON ROOFING CONTRACTOR - There are about as many Dayton roofing contractors to choose from as there are doctors, and I suggest you take the same care in choosing your Dayton roofing contractor as you would your doctor. While it’s clear that you are going to want a roofing contractor that employees capable installers, and it’s clear you will need to evaluate each proposal ... [Read more]