Professional Commercial Roofers Serving Ohio and Colorado
The Commercial roofing is the backbone of the Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC roofing business in Colorado and Ohio..
There are many people that can be disrupted during a commercial re-roof. Many businesses may suffer from interruptions. At Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC our professional commercial roofers have learned the art of commercial roofing, from repairs to replacements. We understand what it takes to make each job as seamless as possible. Working closely with building owners and managers has proven to be a key factor for completing work smoothly. Our professional Dayton, Ohio and Colorado Springs commercial roofing contractors are able to provide many options that will best meet the requirements of each building as well as offer service plans which will increase the life of your commercial roof. We know commercial roofing is hard, and that’s why we strive to make the process as simple as possible – for you, your employees and your tenants.
The average life of a commercial roof is between 10 - 15 years. Many clients are not aware of the savings that can result from a long-term roof maintenance program. Tuff Roof's approach to customer service is to provide a cost-effective solution with a scheduled maintenance program that will greatly extend the life of roof system. Tuff Roof’s maintenance program involves a physical inspection of the existing roofing system to determine the condition. We map any weakness or failures within the roof system. With a "Tuff Roof" maintenance program, our technicians can assist you in protecting your roofing investment.
- Full time repair and maintenance crews for commercial repair work
- Complete re-roofing services for HOA's, Town home Associations, Apartment complexes and Commercial buildings
- A complete line of roof inspection and roof survey services
Our Colorado Springs Commercial Roofing Contractors Provide These Detailed Services
- Commercial Roofing
- Roof Installation
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Maintenance
- Roofing Inspections
- Hail Damage Repairs
- Metal Roofing
- Steel Coated Roofing
- Commercial Roofs
- Metal Roofs
- Roofing Contractors
- Commercial Roofers
Why Businesses Should Hire Us for Their Commercial Roofing
At Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC we understand that when you have a problem with your commercial roof, you want it fixed NOW. So, in order to excel in customer service and continue providing the quality results we're known for to our commercial customers, Tuff Roof created the 48-Hour Pledge. Once you place a call and notify us of your commercial roofing issue, our commitment is to be on-site to find and diagnose the problem AND correct your commercial roofing problem – either temporarily or permanently – in less than 48 hours.
We believe that better customer service equals a better roofing company, and at Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC we strive to be the best when it comes to commercial roofing in Ohio and Colorado. That's why we are members of the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce, National Roofing Contractors Associations and a variety of other roofing organizations so that you can be sure of our professional qualifications. Our licensed and insured Dayton, Ohio and Colorado Springs roofing contractor team is professionally trained and experienced to provide you with all your roofing needs, from commercial roofing repairs to metal roof installation, and everything in between. Call us today for a free consultation and commercial roofing estimate.
Recent Articles about Commercial Roofing
- HIRING A DAYTON ROOFING CONTRACTOR - There are about as many Dayton roofing contractors to choose from as there are doctors, and I suggest you take the same care in choosing your Dayton roofing contractor as you would your doctor. While it’s clear that you are going to want a roofing contractor that employees capable installers, and it’s clear you will need to evaluate each proposal ... [Read more]
- ADVANTAGES OF HAVING Ohio ROOF REPAIRS DONE BY PROFESSIONALS- Professional roofing contractors, or simply roofers, are people who do Ohio roof repairs, installations and many other roofing services. These people are educated and trained, and they are certified and licensed by the states they’re working in. However, many people nowadays think twice about hiring contractors when they could just as easily get up a ... [Read more]