Leading Edge Metal Roof Coating Systems
Roof coatings offer our clients the opportunity to save money by resurfacing their existing roof at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Typically, coatings add ten years of life or more to the roof, backed by a written warranty.
Aluminum Fibered Coating System
Coating for Roofs with Rust and Minor Leaks
- The Aluminum Fibered Coating System has a built-in rust inhibitor to stop rust corrosion and protect the metal roof panels from any additional decay.
- This system is an effective and economical way to protect a metal roof.
Acrylic Elastomeric Coating System
Coating for Roofs with Rust and Major Leaks
- The Acrylic Elastomeric Coating System is a water-based rubber-like seamless roof system designed to protect against rust and leaking problems.
- This system is designed to withstand extreme temperature changes, remaining flexible under both hot and cold conditions, expanding and contracting with the roof.
- The Acrylic Elastomeric Coating System is the most effective and economical alternative to protect a metal roof. This coating system is also available in custom colors.
- This highly reflective coating greatly reduces roof-top temperatures helping to lower cooling cost.