Decra Roofing Systems
Stone Coated Steel Roofing
If you are looking for the upscale design of a dimensional shingle, DECRA Shingle is the choice for you. DECRA Shingle offers a classic look that features a traditional distinctive style, reinforced with the strength and longevity of steel. Available in a variety of natural earth tone colors, these colors incorporate a subtle natural shadow, which enhances the richness and detail of the roof. DECRA Shingle is pressure formed zinc / aluminum alloy coated steel with an acrylic bonded stone chip finish. The stone coating resists fading and UV penetration.
DECRA shingles provide a high-performance, long-lasting, lightweight alternative to traditional shingles. The installation process for this unique stone coated steel shingle system is designed to closely replicate that of traditional roofing materials. This product can be used in re-roof and new construction applications.
Benefits of a Decra Roof
- Lightweight (1.5 lbs. per sq. ft.)
- Won't crack, break, burn, curl, split or rot
- Walk able
- Low maintenance
- Long life
- Non-porous, freeze/thaw resistant
- Non-combustible (Class A Rated Material)
- Impact resistant - Class 4 to UL 2218 by Underwriters Laboratories (high rating available)
- 120 mph wind warranty
- Transferable 50-year limited warranty
- Interlocking panels provide a weather-tight barrier