Asphalt Shingles Roofing
Providing Quality Roofing Services Throughout Ohio and Colorado
Is it any wonder why almost 80% of homes in North America use asphalt shingles as the roofing material of choice? The prevalence of asphalt shingles has created a vast assortment of fittings and fixtures designed to work with them. Items such as a multitude of flashing configurations, edge products, and almost every skylight manufactured has an appropriate base configuration for a weatherproof connection with asphalt shingles. All of the material that you need for a proper installation, such as the shingles, tar paper, nails, vent boots and chimney flashing are available at any home improvement retailer.
The primary benefits of choosing asphalt shingles for roofing are:
- reasonably priced (economical)
- require very little maintenance
- provide excellent protection on steep sloped roofs
- are weather and sunlight resistant
- easy to cut
- can be nailed by hand or with powered nailers
We at Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC specializes in replacing asphalt shingles and can help you with any questions you may have regarding the roofings shingles we carry. From top name brands such as Decra and Owens Corning, you are sure to find the roofing shingles you are looking for at Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC. Our Dayton, Ohio and Colorado Springs asphalt shingles come in a variety of styles and colors. Contact us today for more information and to schedule a free consultation!
Our Colorado Springs Asphalt Shingles Contractors Provide These Detailed Services
- Asphalt Shingles
- Roofing Shingles
- Composite Shingles
- Roofing Tiles
- Roof Installation
- Shingle Replacement
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Shingles
- Shingles for Roofing
- Roofing Contractors
Why Homeowners Should Hire Us for Their Asphalt Shingles
Better customer service equals a better roofing company, and at Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC we strive to be the best when it comes to quality asphalt shingles and roofing services Ohio and Colorado. That's why we are members of the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce, National Roofing Contractors Associations and a variety of other roofing organizations so that you can be sure of our professional qualifications. Our licensed and insured Dayton, Ohio and Colorado Springs roofing contractor team is professionally trained and experienced to provide you with all your roofing needs, from repairs to installation.
We also provide a 48 Hour Service Guarantee, because at Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC we understand that when you have a problem with your home's asphalt roofing shingles, you want it fixed NOW. So, in order to excel in customer service and continue providing the quality results we're known for, Tuff Roof created the 48-Hour Pledge. Once our customers place a call and notify us of their asphalt shingles roofing issue, our commitment is to be on-site to find and diagnose the problem AND correct the problem – either temporarily or permanently – in less than 48 hours. That’s a promise!
Recent Articles about Asphalt Shingles
- COLORADO FINDS ASPHALT SHINGLES COST EFFECTIVE - Want to know two beautiful things about asphalt shingles? They’re cost effective and dynamic. It’s no wonder why asphalt shingles make up better than 85% of the total Colorado roofing market. At the end of the day, they’re inexpensive to buy and install. Furthermore, asphalt shingles are great for just about any type of roof ... [Read more]
- ROOFING – INSTALLING ASPHALT SHINGLES ON YOUR COLORADO SPRINGS HOME - The installation of Colorado Springs asphalt roof shingles is a professional skill which takes time and practice in order to perfect. If you are considering the possibility of roofing your own home, you may be looking for a few tips to help you along the way. In this article, we’ll outline a few tips to ... [Read more]