About Your Dayton Roofing Contractor: Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC
Providing Ohio, Colorado with Quality Roofing
At Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC our mission is to establish long term relationships with quality-oriented customers by exceeding their expectations. In pursuit of this:
- We will provide exceptional quality and value to the home owner.
- We will strive to thoroughly understand our customers’ roofing project goals and needs.
- We will make it easy for our customers to do business with us.
- We will endeavor to perform all contract work to meet or exceed project specifications.
- We will establish realistic work schedules and completion dates and strive to adhere to them.
- We will closely communicate with our customers regarding project progress and any changes in roofing conditions.
- We will provide a safe, positive and ethical work environment for our employees.
- We will be environmentally responsible in all facets of our business.
This is our promise to you as a professional Dayton roofing contractor, Colorado roofer, and Colorado Springs roofing company. Residential and commercial property owners in Ohio and Colorado can rely on the expert team of roofing professionals at Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC for quality roofing services.
Tuff Roof Contractors Locations
OHIO LOCATIONPhone: 937.202.0700
35 Compark Rd. #202
Centerville, OH 45459
COLORADO SPRINGSPhone: 719.487.9000
1832 Woodmoor Dr #100
Monument, CO 80132
DENVER LOCATIONPhone: 303.475.7748
8200 Quebec St. #A3
Centennial, CO 80112
- Integrity – We are committed to roofing with the highest standards. We aspire to flawless execution and don’t take short cuts on quality.
- Service - We seek to exceed our customers’ expectations. We respect our customers above all else.
- Excellence – We seek the best talent and promote its development. We are committed to superior craftsmanship.
Our Roofing and Business Memberships
Metal Roofing Alliance - The Metal Roofing Alliance was formed in 1998 by a small group of forward-thinking metal roofing manufacturers with the main goal of educating consumers about the many benefits of metal roofing. Over the years, our membership has grown to include paint companies, material suppliers, industry publications and more. Be sure to take advantage of all of the great resources our members offer.
Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce - It is the mission of the Greater Chamber of Commerce to promote the economic growth and prosperity of Springs and the Pikes Peak Region; to strengthen the American system of free, competitive, enterprise; and to represent the common interests of business, industry and the professions in the development of sound public policy which promotes economic opportunity for all citizens.
The Home Builders Association (HBA) is made up of more than 700 member companies ranging from builders, developers, trade contractors, suppliers, mortgage lenders, Realtors, title companies, remodelers, interior designers, architects, landscapers, and so on. These companies all play a vital role in the construction industry in and surrounding areas. Together we contribute to the growth, prosperity and quality of life this exceptional community has come to enjoy.
Services We Provide in Ohio & Colorado
See What Homeowners in Ohio are Saying About Us
"This is a letter of commendation for one of your [Better Business Bureau] members, Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC., 5818 Wilmington Pike, # 232, Centerville, OH 45459. I obtained a number of business reviews from your website for the purpose of choosing a contractor to repair hail and wind damage to our home. From those reviews I choose three to bid on the repairs. Of the three, I choose Tuff Roof Contractors, LLC for two reasons: for the way they presented themselves to me in the bid process and because you have them rated as A+.
Your rating of this firm is well deserved. I was surprised that they did not require a deposit or money up front as a lot of contractors do. From day one, they met the deadlines for completing work in a very professional manner. They left the worksite spotless from debris each time they were here and their workers were always polite and accommodating.
This letter is totally unsolicited by them and they do not know that I am writing it. I highly recommend them and will certainly be talking to them again should the need for their services arise."
- Matt & Elva Wright Kettering, OH | Rated: 5 / 5 [Read More Reviews]